Minggu, 14 Juni 2015

The Three Important Things That I Expect For My Life In The Coming Years

The Three Important Things That I Expect For My Life In The Coming Years
            My first hope for my life in the future is a graduate on time. Graduate on time is the desire of everyone, including me. In my opinion, if you want to graduate on time and get good grades in college we have to be disciplined and diligent megerjakan duty of a lecturer. we must also active in learning in the classroom, hope I want to graduate on time and good value.
            The second expectation, I want to have my own business for example like a cake shop for Eid and birthdays. I plan, I will open a pastry shop in the area of ​​South Jakarta. And I also want to have employees to help businesses cakes me later denagn have my own business so I can live independently ..
            Lastly, I would like once my parents happy with my graduate on time and effort has its own pastry shop. I will study hard for the sake of my parents happy, if I could have my parents would be happy to hear it. 



           


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar